Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Apr 24th, 2014

Office staff are extremely unprofessional - gossiping that patients can hear, loud talking and laughing, having private conversations while patients wait, doctor treats patients with door open allowing waiting patients to hear and see what is going on. Plan on a long wait before you see the doctor.

Mar 1st, 2012

Dr. Dundoo has been my opthamologist for over 15 years and I have complete faith in his expertise in the imminent removal of a cataract from my only functioning eye. I do have to strain to understand him, though I appreciate his caring attitude. His office staff and the administrative office personnel of St. Louis Eye Clinic on Hampton Ave. do not have that same caring attitude.

Jun 15th, 2011

I continue after 12 years to seek his services because of his attentive, caring manner and the health of my one functioning eye. It is now time to remove a cateract from that eye and I have the confidence to turn to him for that surgery. It is a strain to understand his English, however.

Dec 19th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Dundo to anyone. He demonstrates genuine concern. In which its really hard to find in doctors today. He is just not trying to do procedures just because you have insurance. A true care giver. Paul King & Pauline King - Pauline my mom is the patient.