A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dung Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dung Nguyen, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dung Chi Nguyen MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dung C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Dung Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dung Nguyen practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Neurologists and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.