inactive

Dung C Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 25th, 2016
Kind, caring and thorough

October 27th, 2015
Very slow response
Dr. Nguyen is very personable when seen in the office. However, he rarely (never) takes time to personally call the patient about their lab results, questions about medication or concerns. He delegates these task to his very medically inexperience trained office staff call back patients with his written answers, usually in "yes" or "no" form.

July 15th, 2015
Misdiagnosis Treatment.
Doctor did not read careful my test results . The staff was not honest abut where to send patient to have MRI tests. I have already visited this doctor more than three years but I still have TIA . Why?

March 23rd, 2013
Got control of my terrible Cluster Headaches
Other physicians had me try Verapamil in the past to stop my headache cluster, but not in enough dosage. Dr. Nguyen pushed me to try it one more time with a large dosage, at a certain time of day and I'll be dang if it did not work like a charm. My cluster which usually lasts about 4 months is consistently stopped by the verapamil. As soon as I get my first one I take the pills and it shuts down the cluster. Nothing is more painful than a cluster headache. So I am really really really grateful to Dr. Nguyen.

August 5th, 2011
I really like the Dr. in every single way, thanks to him, his reputation, and knowledge help me be cleared with other Dr. and qgained my reputation backkk,,