A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dung Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dung Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dung T. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Dung Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.