Dr. Dung Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dung Nguyen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dung Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

Females should not be examined without a chaperone in the room with this doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Nguyen's and left the practice due to a very uncomfortable encounter. He performed an unnecessary breast exam after I told him I already had a mammogram and exam with an OB-GYN. No chaperone in the room. My mother (79-years-old) mentioned he "acted weird" at her last exam and on further questioning, he did the same thing to her. Needless to say, she will not be returning to him for care. He leaves you with the impression that he is a devout Catholic, but there is something not right about him now.

November 5th, 2015

He is a very busy man. I don't think he sometimes takes the time to listen to what you are telling him, but a very wonderful doc.

October 12th, 2015

Awesome Bed side Manner

This doctor has a zeal for his patients that I have never seen in my life! He is Old School and I love it!

July 13th, 2015

Patient of 7 years

Dr. Nguyen is extremely kind and honestly cares about you. He is thorough and listens to you and answers questions in a way you can understand. You can get appointments in a timely manner and the staff is very courteous. They even print up your history and plan of care each visit and put it in a plastic holder so you can keep your health records very easily!

March 9th, 2013

Feels like a friend....

I recently re-established a patient relationship with Dr. Nguyen and it feels like I have found a long lost friend. Dr. Nguyen takes the time to listen and understand my concerns and does his best to explain and address those concerns. He is very proactive and preventative in his approach and never hesitates to order tests to stay ahead of any issues. He is friendly and compassionate, a true gem! I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone seeking a caring health care professional.

February 1st, 2013

Had a chronic illness and was very sick with stomach issues. Properly diagnosed me on the first visit and prescribed me meds that took care of the problem. Followed up with me to make sure I was ok and was taking meds properly. Overall a great doctor

July 2nd, 2012

We need more doctors like him!

I love Doctor Nguyen! He is really caring and is willing to listen to everything I have to say. He works six days a week and will even call patients and make sure my ER stays (if he sends me) are shorter.

May 19th, 2012

Try to avoid this doctor

I fired him. For every visit, this doctor billed my insurance so unreasonable so my insurance will deny to cover and the cost will be transfered to me. I have seen many doctors. I just don't understand why I receive so many unexpected bills from this doctors while I never get from other doctors.

June 1st, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has been our Primary Dr for years and we won't change. If you get sick you know you can get into see him that day or the next. He is also open later so I can go after work..

September 19th, 2008

reasonably competent doctor but tends to overdiagnose

gave me his cell phone number on first visit; listens to patients

July 3rd, 2017