Dr. Dung Trinh MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Mission Viejo, CA

no change

February 16th, 2017
Wonderful doctor!
This is my folks dr. folks are 86 & 94. He never cuts them short. Has incredible patience. Listens wonderfully. Recommendations are always made after proper testing, hearing the whole ailement.

November 16th, 2011
Dr. Dung Trinh is by far the BEST Doctor a patient could ever have. He cares for his patients. He listens and answers to whatever questions we have. With his busy schedules, he spends extra time to be with patient to discuss anything. He takes extra time to follow up with us just to check if the prescription given to me is making my condition better.He is very professional, caring and very compassionate. Thank you, Dr. Dung Trinh for taking care of me and my husband. We are so blessed to have you as our primary doctor..God Bless..

February 19th, 2010
He takes time in answering any question I have. He makes you very comfortable with asking questions. He never rushes you out of the office. He seems to have time for everyone no matter how busy he is. You know that he truly cares about his patients.I would and have recommended him to all of my friends and family.