A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dunstan Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dunstan Mascarenhas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dunstan Mascarenhas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dunstan Francis Mascarenhas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dunstan F. Mascarenhas practice?
- Dr. Dunstan Mascarenhas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dunstan Mascarenhas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Infectious Disease Doctors.