A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duojia Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duojia Michelle Xu Cooney MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Duojia M. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Duojia Cooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duojia Cooney practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.