A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duojia Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooney
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Cooney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duojia Michelle Xu Cooney MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Duojia M. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Duojia Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Duojia Cooney practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.