A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duong Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duong Phung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duong Phung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duong Thieu Phung MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Duong T. Phung practice?
- Dr. Duong Phung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Duong Phung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Chino, CA.
See Ontario Obstetricians & Gynecologists.