Dr. Duong Phung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Duong Phung?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017

Thorough

Excellent gynecologist. Have seen Dr. Phung for about 5 years and always satisfied with the time he spends with me. Asks a lot of questions and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

March 26th, 2016

Dr. Phung was great. This was my first visit with him. I finally got a diagnosis. Other gynecologists just passed me off and made return visits to repeat the same exams and tests. Dr. Phung listened to me, reviewed my history and records, examined me, and now I have been scheduled for the next step. I dread female exams, in fact I get anxiety attacks, he was very gentle, explained the process, and made sure I was comfortable through the entire exam. The office itself appeared very run down. Next time I plan on seeing him in his Chino location.

October 11th, 2012

His doctors office/staff/bed side manner is a complete joke my wife and I went through him miscarried twice then when we went in to see for a check up my wife complained about cramps and he explained it as muscle cramps so we went to the ER they diagnosed it as a UTI that spread to her kidney also had an infection and inflamed something ..... I recommend NO ONE go through this office they do nothing right and his staff is a whole new story with their rudeness and unprofessional behavior being on cell phones being rude to patients!!!!! Out of a rating of 5 or 10 regardless I would give him and his staff a 1.....also we had to have an emergency DNC because of a miscarriage he left her with bruises, cramping and bleeding for over a month when the heal time was only "1 week" complete joke

March 28th, 2012

Dr. Phung is thee best. Answers all your questions helps you understand everything going on. Very friendly person. Has delivered 2 of my kids. We highly recommend him. The only down fall is his staff is rude and never seems happy!

September 13th, 2017