Dr. Dur Huang Is this you?

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

The best

Dr. Huang saved my life.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

. Having been diagnosed with an infection in my lungs by three other doctors yet after two months after many different treatments continuing to worsen, I went to see Dr.Huang. I was I his office for ten minutes, he put his hand on the middle of my back where I told him the pain was,and two seconds later he told me to get an m.r.I. immediately. This Dr.literally saved my life. I had been walking around with a severely broken back that had become infected. I ended up having to be resuscitated In route to st Joseph hospital, and after a week in the hospital doctors told my family I may still not make it. Needless to say I did make it, I lost 3vertabrae and continue to have many ailments due to my injury, but I got to dance with my son at his wedding, and see the birthof two grand babies!! I am healthy and happy and alive, because of Dr. Dur Huang and I cannot thank him enough. He is as good as they come, and he cares ab out each and every of his patients .alot.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

I agree that the doctor is rarely if ever on time, however, this is because he gives all his patients the time and attention they need. I never mind waiting for my apointment because I know he will take the extra time and care needed when it comes to my appointment.I've never been rushed or made to feel like i was wasting his time even though the appointment went well over the time alloted. He is a very thorough, thoughtful and understanding doctor. I've been seeing him for about 5 years and wouldn't even consider seeing someone else unless I moved out of state.So make sure you have plenty of time for your appointment, but make an appointment with this doctor. You won't be sorry about the wait for the very personalized treatment you will receive.

Dr. Huang has been my doc sinc 2000 and I hope I never have to get another one!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Best Doctor Ever, have been with him for 22 years.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Read the review about him being a quack and pushing pain pills, who ever wrote that is a quack! Wow, some people in this world really need to know what they are talking about before they say things. He is always very professional and would never do harm to his patience. Also his reception staff always speaks very clearly on the phone, I have zero issues understanding any of them, it is also so nice to call somewhere and have them know you by your voice. Trust me if this doctor had time, he would make house calls. Would recommend to anyone! Have several friends and family members who see him as well.

Great Dr. Bad Staff

Posted on September 9th, 2011

When calling to set up an appointment, its relatively easy to get one for the same day if you're willing to wait because his schedule is BUSY. But if you already had an appointment, you usually get in pretty quick. His office staff can occasionaly be difficult to understand due to foreign dilect. When the doctor comes in to see you, he spends as much time with you as needed to diagnose your problem. He may spend 10 minutes, or an hour. He dedicates that time solely to you. If he orders labwork, his staff will call you to tell you the results, and this is where the dialect of his staff can become an issue. It would be nice if his staff had more privacy when calling patients, doctors, pharmacies, insurance, etc. I have been in the waiting room; receptionst says things such as "...Is this Maria K******? this is **** from Dr. Huang's office and I wanted to let you know we got your test results back from your PAP...you have HPV". They need one person to only answer phones and one person to only take vitals. With another floater to help appointment scheduling and referals and stuff. But the doctor himself is great. It's the office staff that needs a makeover.

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Have gone to this doctor for many years. Spends a lot of time with me talking and getting to know me and what is/might be wrong with me. Doesn't just hand out meds or do frivolous testing. Has a sense of humor.

Posted on July 18th, 2016