A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durant Abernethy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durant Abernethy, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernethy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Abernethy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Durant Barrett Abernethy MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Durant B. Abernethy practice?
- Dr. Durant Abernethy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Durant Abernethy practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Semmes, AL and Citronelle, AL.
See Frisco Internists.