A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durathun Farha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durathun Farha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farha graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Farha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Durathun W. Farha practice?
Dr. Durathun Farha practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Internists.