A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durba Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durba Mishra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Durba Mishra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from V S S Med Coll, Utkal Univ, P O Sambalpur, Orissa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mishra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital
- Jasper Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mishra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan