A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dureshahwar Mendonca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dureshahwar Mendonca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendonca graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mendonca has 10 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dureshahwar J Mendonca MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dureshahwar J. Mendonca practice?
- Dr. Dureshahwar Mendonca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dureshahwar Mendonca practices Pulmonary Disease near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Wichita Falls Pulmonologists.