Dr. Durga Gaviola MD Patient Reviews

May 1st, 2016
Great pediatrician.

February 1st, 2016
Wonderful Pediatrician
Dr. Gaviola was recommended to me by another parent years ago when my first child was an infant. It was a recommendation well taken. She has been there for my children ever since.We know we can rely on her when we need her, just recently she answered a phone call at 4:30 in the morning when my Daughter was inconsolable. She made exceptions to see her so I didn't have to take my Daughter to the ER. Dr. G is really a great Doctor that deserves a great review. I will continue to recommend her.

September 2nd, 2015
mom of patient
Dr Gaviola is the best doctor ever. She treats my child like her own and takes care of her the best way I can think of. I have been to 2 other pediatricians who were so cold and did not even cure my child then we went to Dr Gaviola who diagnosed my child correctly and treated her appropriately.

February 18th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr Gaviola is truly the best pediatrician and doctor that I have ever encountered. She cares about her patients and really goes out of her way to help my children. She has opened the office after hours when my daughter was very sick and that kind of courtesy is simply unheard of anymore. The staff is helpful and willing to assist when needed, and everyone is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her as she was highly recommended to me.

February 18th, 2015
Dr Gaviola is excellent she actually answers the phone after hours which is practically unheard of among pediatricians. She is always accurate when diagnosing my kids illnesses and is very pleasant to deal with. She came recommended to me and I would highly recommend her to others.

July 7th, 2014
Malpractice waiting to happen
Dr. Gaviola was a good doctor several years ago before she was too worried about over booking her patients for money. Wait time is always over an hour in her dirty office and she tried billing us for services she never rendered. She left my son in the hospital without any way to get in touch with her for a discharge when she promised to call the hospital back to set up the discharge. We had to get a covering doctor who doesn't even know my son to discharge him and write his prescriptions. She then billed us for visits in the hospital that she didn't show up for and for discharging him. Fraud! We went to another doctor and when we collected our records found that MANY things were missing from both my kids files and she had the nerve to send a bill for the charts as well.

March 11th, 2014
The doctor is very professional and takes her time with the patient The girls are wonderful. The office could use renovations and a good cleaning especially the mold by the Windows. The wait time is the worst.

December 18th, 2013
Dr is very very rude to patients & to her employees. Very unprofessional Dr. & I was refer from one of my good friends. Definitely will be changing to a new Pediatrician soon. Very disappointed.

November 24th, 2013
Dr. very rude, loud and disrespectful.

August 10th, 2013
Old Staff is very polite & very professional but there is one new nurse lady that does not know what she is doing. I was there 3 weeks ago & she did not know how to take my babies weight or height she took at least 30 mins to figure out what my babies height was. The wait time is ridiculous at least 1 hr & half. I am looking for another pediatric doctor for my baby at this time. I can say the doctor is very good but doesn't not have her office organized for her patients.

August 6th, 2013
Not happy
I am very disappointed, dr is never available, always has substitutes... I want a doctor who knows my kids. Staff is ridiculous

June 17th, 2013
Worst office
Doc does not have any skills .. Staff have acquired good training on hoarding patients for money and skills to be rude.