A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durga Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durga Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Durga Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulpuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Durga K. Mulpuri practice?
Dr. Durga Mulpuri practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Park Family Physicians, Grosse Pointe Park General Practitioners, and Grosse Pointe Park Geriatric Doctors.