A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durga Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durga Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulpuri
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulpuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Durga Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Mulpuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Durga Kumari Mulpuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Durga K. Mulpuri practice?
- Dr. Durga Mulpuri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Durga Mulpuri practices Family Medicine near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Eastpointe, MI.