A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durga Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durga Mulpuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulpuri
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mulpuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Durga Mulpuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulpuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St John Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Durga Kumari Mulpuri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Durga K. Mulpuri practice?
- Dr. Durga Mulpuri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Durga Mulpuri practices Family Medicine near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.