Dr. Durga Mulpuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Durga Mulpuri?

September 28th, 2016

Im glad she is my Dr.

Dr. Mulpuri has been my Dr. for over 10 years. I truly love her because she is honest , caring , accurate, and just overall awesome. She is a preventative Dr too and resolves issues without judgment . The staff rocks too what a awesome team ..

May 3rd, 2016

No office hours posted and no one answers the phone

This is a new doctor for me. I called for two days and no one answered the phone. The outgoing message doesn't have an option for inquiring about appointments and office hours aren't posted anywhere. The after hours outgoing message says the office is closed for lunch (at 8:30 am) and doesn't allow you to leave a message. How am I to get basic questions answered or to set an appointment??

February 28th, 2016

Great doctor

Dr. Mulpuri is a thorough, caring doctor. She is one of the best. So glad she's my doctor. She will not stop searching until she gets a correct diagnosis.

January 1st, 2014

happy

Dr.Mulpuri has been my doctor since I was 21, im now 34 with a family of my own, and yes she still treats me as well as my daughter, I trust her with our lives, I recommend her to all my friends, not only is she an extraordinary doctor she treats us like people, I always feel like im number one with her, as well as her wonderful staff starting with Sue all the way down to her nurse's and office manager.

April 27th, 2010

Marvelous Dr. Mulpuri

Dr. Mulpuri is an extraordinary physician. She accurately diagnoses and treats medical conditions but never loses sight of the humanistic side of medicine. Her deep respect, care and concern for each of her patients is what separates Dr. Mulpuri from the rest. She treats my entire family and is fabulous with all ages, genders and medical concerns. I can rest assured that every member of my family is receiving the best in health care in Dr. Mulpuri's hands. Although there is sometimes a delay in the waiting room, her thorough and compassionate approach is well worth the wait.

April 1st, 2016