Dr. Durga Satyavolu MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Louisville, KY

2.8

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Durga was very professional and was quick in diagnosing me. I have visited her at the Brownsboro Clinic and she was kind and had good bedside manners. Due to her being quick in diagnosing, I was able to get my treatment plan started.

November 22nd, 2016
Dr. Durga was a very kind doctor and was quick in diagnosing me. She is an amazing and qualified doctor.

May 12th, 2016
Visited at walk/in clinic. Very good care with accurate diagnosis. Personable. Call the following day to check on me.

December 20th, 2015
Worst experience EVER with a dr
She was very rude and uncaring! She asked questions and then interrupted me when I tried to answer. Went in with three major health concerns/serious symptoms, left with no medication, no helpful advice, more miserable than when I went in! This dr should not be practicing medicine! Complete waste of my time. I will never go back to mercy care north!

November 10th, 2015
Not good for foot injury.
Hit door with foot. Swollen and bruised toe. Xrayed. Diagnose: arthritis! Told: "ice won't help with swelling because time btw injury and visit. Use Tylenol" - which does NOT help with inflammation. "Go have surgery when swelling goes down. It's an easy surgery. Don't walk on it. Walk on your heel. I don't know a lot about feet." Will NEVER go to her again.

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Durga misdiagnosed my daughter which ended up with her in the e.r. within 2 hours of seeing "Dr" Durga. This doctor has NO bedisde manner, did not listen to my daughter-who is 17 btw-and couldn't wait to find a quick although WRONG diagnosis for the symptoms. When we found out we needed a work release she didn't return a page. I would recommend staying as far away from her as possible!

March 21st, 2015
Horrible bedside manner!
She spends less than a minute with her patients. She is not thorough. I've had her multiple times and each time gets worse. Come in with strep, she doesn't look at your throat for more than a second (literally), had to convince her to look again, and she finally caught my infection. Horrible bedside manner, speaks too quickly - with a thick accent is very hard to understand. Will not return to the Urgent Care if she is working.

February 25th, 2012
Very good doctor. To the point, and friendly at the same time. Shows good knowledge.