A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerasuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yerasuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yerasuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Durga Yerasuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Durga K. Yerasuri practice?
Dr. Durga Yerasuri practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.