A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durga Yerasuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durga Yerasuri is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerasuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yerasuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Durga K Yerasuri MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Durga K. Yerasuri practice?
- Dr. Durga Yerasuri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Durga Yerasuri practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.