inactive

Durgada V Basavaraj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 21st, 2011
My pain is less!
I like my Doc! He has me on the right meds and I am in no where near the pain I was in.I like him alot and he is a very smart man.I would refer anyone to him who has Chronic pain as I have had for yrs.

September 21st, 2011
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!
i care about my health. I would expect Dr. Raj would also however after being a patient for over a year, I have to wonder if he knows what he is treating me for. dealing with syringomelia for almost 4 years i kinda know what works for me. however everything I say falls on deaf ears. I had to beg him to schedule me for an MRI, his office keeps prescribing medication that are not working and when i tell them this, can you come in for an appointment? mind you i had just been to his office and paid $50.00 to talk to a nurse practioner who knew none of my medical history. my chief complaint was my migraines. famous for prescribing everthing new that comes out. dissaponited in the treatment I am recieving. a complaint will be filed and I will be looking for a new doctor. this office does not care about their patients. all they see is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Stay away

May 24th, 2011
if you ask him to fill out any papers its 65.00..his recep. people are very rude, they shouldnt be in the front of the office..everybody complains about the dr sitting in the waiting room...i havent heard any 1 say anything nice about him at all..

April 1st, 2009
"Dr. Raj"
very kind and courteous

September 19th, 2008
Rude, nasty and disrepectful
I have seen this doctor twice and both times were not pleasant. He is very rude and disrectful.