Dr. Durgesh Nagarkatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Durgesh Nagarkatti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

knowledgeable, caring, good listener, compassionate.

March 31st, 2015

I would refer anyone to Dr Nagarkatti. I've had both hips and now a knee replaced by him and would say, he's the best. Would never have gone back if I didn't believe in him and his staff. They are all the best. Thank you Dr Nagarkatti,

October 16th, 2013

Fabulous Doctor, PA and staff!

I have been going to Dr. Nagarkatti for years now. Lots of knee issues, torn cartilage, etc. In May I finally decided to have my right knee replaced--he did a wonderful job. After I developed a surface infection, he and Chris, his PA, made sure all traces of the infection were gone before they approved my left knee replacement, which will be in November. Linda, his Executive Assistant, is fabulous. She knows so much, it's almost as if she could be a doctor! Mostly you end up seeing Chris when making an appointment and only see Dr. Nagarkatti to actually schedule a surgery, which can be frustrating, but Chris knows his stuff and is easy to talk to as well.

April 27th, 2013

Office staff terrible

Dr. Nagarkatti is very good. He's compassionate with a good bedside manner. I wish I could say the same for his office staff, they are just terrible. At first I thought they overworked, but it quickly became apparent they are just incompetent.

May 11th, 2012

I could not ask for better care. Compassion and kindness and patience. Doc never has interrupted me. He listen with care and explains until he knows I understand. I recommend Doc to anyone that would love to get your body back in great working condition!!! Chris, Doc's PC is wonderful, kind and compassionate. Together they make a rainbow smile.

August 12th, 2011

Very good Dr. but PA less than desirable

Dr. Nagarkatti, is a very nice man and spends time explaining things. His PA, Stacer needs anger management, he likes to punch walls when he's stressed.

July 14th, 2011

The Best

The best ortho doc I have ever been to. He really cares. He did simoultaneous, double knee replacement surgey on me. He is eager to answer questions and does not talk down to you at all. He also has a great physicians assistant that works with him. I cannot say enough about Dr. Nagarkatti and will never go to anyone else but him.

March 10th, 2011

FANTASTIC SURGEON

Dr. Nagarkatti was my surgeon for a total knee replacement. He did a fantastic job. My "new knee" is lined up with my bones so that I can walk absolutely straight. In the hospital he gave me great advice which I followed and which helped enormously in my recovery. When I went to outpatient physical therapy, the therapist was very impressed with my incision. Two weeks out of surgery, it was a fine line and straight. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

June 1st, 2010

Dr. Nagarkatti

Great Doctor! Two other people I know also got a hip replacement and they are very pleased with the results.

September 21st, 2017