A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durre Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durre Ahmed is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana Hosp, Indiana, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Durre S. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Durre Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Internists.