A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Durre Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Durre Ahmed is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana Hosp, Indiana, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Durre Shahwar Ahmed MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Durre S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Durre Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Durre Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Internists.