A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dusan Isakovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dusan Isakovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Isakovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey City Med Ctr, Jersey City, Nj
- St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dusan L Isakovic MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dusan L. Isakovic practice?
- Dr. Dusan Isakovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dusan Isakovic practices Surgery near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Surgeons.