Dr. Dusan Knezevic MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
The Best Doctor
We feel so fortunate to live in the area of his practice. My husband has a lot of heart issues, but since being under Dr. K's care, he is living a normal life. I would gladly wait an hour to see him. He spends so much time with patients that things do get backed up sometimes. He and his staff are tops! God Bless this Doctor.

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Knezevic had saved my father's life. My father being elderly and bit stubborn needed a bit of persuasion to get a pace maker, with patience and laymans explanation of what was happening with my fathers heart, alogn with risks and consequences, he was able to convince him to get one. Dr. Knezevic was with us every step of the way, before the surgery and after. He takes time to listen to his patients and explain in detail in terms what is happening and why they have to take certain medication,. Today that is almost impossible to find !!! He is also efficient with his time, never have waited more than 5-7 minutes once we entered the office. His staff is courteous and i could not see my family ever switching for another cardiologist. Wish more doctors were like Dr. Knezevic

September 16th, 2015
A first class doctor! Dr K spent so much time with me - listening to my history and, what's better, thinking about me and my health. He was so smart and really cared.

August 22nd, 2015
Dr. K is the best!!
Before I saw Dr. Knezevic I was tired and had chest pains. I was so worried. I was sure that I had a bad heart condition and was scared what would happen. A friend suggested I should see Dr. Knezevic at Montclair Cardiology Group. What a wonderful doctor! He was kind, listened to what I was feeling and reassured me. He did some tests. At the end it tuned out that I had a minor arrhythmia. I am now taking medication and feeling great. I still see Dr K. He is hand's down the best doctor I have had the good luck to come across.

July 25th, 2015
Horrible. Do not go there.
Horrible doctor. Not very nice, and not one you want to go see. Do not trust him.

January 17th, 2013
Why aren't more doctors like this one?
I had my first visit with Dr Knezevic, and was impressed with his balance of relaxed, personable approach and professionalism. He did not seem in any way rushed. He listened attentively, provided information, answered questions patiently, and spent the time needed to address my health concerns. He was friendly and compassionate, and it seemed to me, quite thorough. While I would prefer to not require the services of a cardiologist, it's nice to know that one like this exists. I would definitely recommend him to family/friends.

November 9th, 2012
excellent physician
Very professional and empathetic. So rare to find a doctor who takes time to explain things so clearly.

November 9th, 2012
truly talented physician

July 19th, 2012
exellent doktor
caring, great bedside manner,just a great person to talk to.people person.great doctor!!!!!!!!!

February 8th, 2011
Great doctor. He was very comforting and thorough. This was my best expirience with doctors yet. Highly recommended.

January 30th, 2011
very rushed and pompous .

January 21st, 2017