A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dusan Pekovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dusan Pekovic is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pekovic
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pekovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dusan Pekovic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pekovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Pekovic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dusan I Pekovic MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dusan I. Pekovic practice?
- Dr. Dusan Pekovic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dusan Pekovic practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.