A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dusan Pekovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dusan Pekovic is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dusan Pekovic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Pekovic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dusan I Pekovic MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dusan I. Pekovic practice?
- Dr. Dusan Pekovic has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dusan Pekovic practices Psychiatry near , .