A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Oza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Oza has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dushyant Oza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dushyant Oza practice?
- Dr. Dushyant Oza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dushyant Oza practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.