Dr. Dushyant Patel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dushyant Patel?

Frances

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I have had an extremely bad experience at this office. From bad medical advice to bad service. The staff doesn't seem to be well educated from not knowing potency of medicines they are prescribing to side effects of his "go to medicines" I thought it was ridiculous they weren't more familiar with medicines that were commonly used by him. Due to the Dr. Patel being out of the office my son was scheduled late for his shots. When I tried to get him caught up on check ups the receptionist told me they would be unable to schedule him on time since the insurance wouldn't pay for it within a certain time frame. That might have made sense if I myself didn't work in a doctor's office. I know this is not true and have no idea why he would hire personnel who aren't specialized in billing. Pretty much I was told my son has to stay behind on shots not because the shots need a time frame between injections but due to the insurance. I do not recommend this establishment to anyone.

Horrible

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Made appt, explained what was going on. Nurse asked the doc if my child could be seen. Nurse said the doc agreed. Get to appt and the nurses are rude and nasty.

Posted on May 12th, 2016