A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dushyant Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dushyant Rameshchandra Patel MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dushyant R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Dushyant Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dushyant Patel practices Internal Medicine near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists.