A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Sahani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dushyant Sahani is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Sahani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahani graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dushyant V Sahani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dushyant V. Sahani practice?
- Dr. Dushyant Sahani has 1 office location.
Dr. Dushyant Sahani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.