A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Sahani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Sahani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cyst
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahani graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dushyant V Sahani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dushyant V. Sahani practice?
- Dr. Dushyant Sahani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dushyant Sahani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.