A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utamsingh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Utamsingh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- West Boca Med Ctr, Boca Raton, Fl
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Utamsingh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dushyant J. Utamsingh practice?
Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh practices Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists.