A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Utamsingh graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Utamsingh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- West Boca Med Ctr, Boca Raton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dushyant Jagdi Utamsingh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dushyant J. Utamsingh practice?
- Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dushyant Utamsingh practices Internal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists.