Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mrs show details Mrs
by MC on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. Utamsingh is a wonderful person and a great professional. He takes time with me, answers my questions clearly and is very thorough. He is very caring and understanding, and everything about him shows his love for what he does and his care for his patients. He is a great psychologyst too!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by M. Castaneda on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Utamsingh is very caring,asks many questions and listens carefully, he takes his time examining thoroughly, explains in plain language what needs to be done, and has all the patience in the world. He is very accurate in his diagnosis and his staff follows up right away with results. Two weeks ago was in the emergency room and all the hospital personnel had very nice words about him.Thank you, Dr. U. !

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by M. Castaneda on Apr 28th, 2015

Nov 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Utamsingh for many years. He is kind, compassionate and cares about me as a Patient. He is a no nonsense MD with practical advice. I would recommend him

Sep 30th, 2013

My family of 4 have been seeing Dr. U for about 10 years. Excellent physician, spends time with us, explains his actions and his treatment in plain language, does not push extra tests and is a believer of meds only when needed.

Jun 9th, 2011

i am a nurse, so i can see how people are. he took care of my father. the best. followed him for a heart rhythm, made sure he had the right medications, followed up with the cardiologist and the electrophysiologist, checked his blood when needed, words fail me. the best!!

Apr 28th, 2011

very good in diagnosis. the cardiologist felt it was heart, he said it was my gall bladder. it was my gall bladder, i had it removed and am better. my stress test was normal.

I love him! show details I love him!
Jan 29th, 2011

He has a wonderful warm personality and he made my young children feel very comfortable in the office. Many adult physicians are not patient with young children. He was sweet and patient.

Nice guy poor doctor show details Nice guy poor doctor
Oct 23rd, 2010

Very friendly guy, funny, great jokes, but I came to see a doctor not a comedian. Physical diagnosis skills are poor at best, I really think he faked listening to my lungs and heart. Barely took a history and his advice was to do more of what ive already been doing when I told him that he said to do more of it. I looked up the diagnosis he gave and it was a pretty mild condition. I went to another doc for a second look and got an accurate diagnosis with a more serious condition and the right meds, scary!. I came to two conclusions, either he doesnt care or lacks the knowledge to diagnose properly, hopefully the latter.

6 patients an hour show details 6 patients an hour
Jul 29th, 2010

has enough time to say hello but does not look at history or other specialist analysis before running off to next patient

May 10th, 2010

Brought my mother. Very caring. Talked with her and me, spent extra time to call up specialist to get her an appointment. Prescribed medicines. Specialist concurred with his diagnosis and tretment. Mother loves him, refuses to go to anyone else. We live 30 miles north, but will only see him

Apr 2nd, 2010

Excellent physician, great bedside manner, very comfortable to be with. Joking with me, made me very comfortable in my first visit, excellent knowledge base. Called me with my lab reports and discussed what needed to be done.