A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dushyant Verma is Satisfactory. Dr. Verma has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Verma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dushyant Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dushyant Verma practice?
Dr. Dushyant Verma practices Internal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Shreveport Internists.