Dr. Dustan Hughes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 19th, 2016
Amazing
Used Dr.Dustan Hughes for all of my babies. I absolutely love them!!! He does excellent work and the staff is always friendly. Always makes my husband and I feel at ease. And he (they) don't treat you like another number. They truly do care!!!

February 17th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor. He misdiagnosed me.

June 21st, 2010
Dr Dustan Hughes is a wonderful doctor and I have nothing but good things to say about him! He has seen me through two pregnancies and will be my doctor for any future pregnancies. He is professional, kind and funny. His staff is great and only one time did I have to wait for more than 5 minutes for my appointment (the time I did have to wait, the nurse informed me he was performing an emergency C-section). I love that he is a M.D. that is still willing to deliver at a birthing center, which is where I had my first child. The only bummer is that the hospital he is affiliated with does not have an NICU, so when my second child decided to come early, I had to be transferred to a larger hospital with an unknown doctor. Dr. Hughes rates are very reasonable as well. (Cheaper than my doctor in Boise) He even referred me to another government-run healthcare center so I could save $400 on my IUD, since my insurance wouldnt cover it

April 15th, 2010
Good Dr. - Bad billing
Dr. Dustan Hughes is wonderful! His billing dept, however, is not. After over 8 months of billing errors, I finally gave up.

July 31st, 2009
Not a good Doctor
I moved to Idaho and needed an obgyn. I found Dustan Hughes at Life Stages in Nampa and paid him up front in cash for a c-section I knew I was having. I was having my third child and had no insurance. After the delivery a few months later I get a bill for about $900 saying his wife was an assistant to my birth and she wasn't. Him and his wife have a practice together and they are nothing but money hungry people and rip you off. I met a few women in a play group and found out they also had him as there obgyn and they had nothing but awful things to say about him. One lady even had her tubes tied and three months later she got pregnant and went to Dr. Hughes and told him and he laughed at her she said. So I feel strongly this is an awful Dr. People should know!!