A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustan Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustan Osborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustan Osborn, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osborn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans