A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustardie Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustardie Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustardie Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustardie Dawn Reed MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustardie D. Reed practice?
- Dr. Dustardie Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustardie Reed practices Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Internists.