A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Agan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Agan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin Agan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agan graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Agan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Agan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dustin Agan practice?
- Dr. Dustin Agan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustin Agan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.