Family Practitioner
Intermountain South Ogden Clinic
975 Chambers St
Ogden, UT 84403
801-387-6200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
by Bob Del Carlo on Oct 31st, 2013

He treated my wife horribly. He treated her like a drug addict. He did not no offer any alternative medicine. I filed a complaint with the Utah Mdical Asociation. He could have treated my wife so much better, we have known him for years. I believe he held some annimosity towards my wife and I don't know why. I believe he let his persoanl oppions get in the way of his profession. I would never recomment him to anyone.

|  Couldn't ask for better service  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

I have been to Dr. Child several times and have been treated with respect each and every time. He is a Dr. that will consult with you to discuss your options so you can make decisions based on your health, insurance, and financial situation vs. telling you that you have to do soemthing. After a recent visit he personally called to give me the results of the test which was very much appreciated.

|  Very Professional  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Child has been my family's doctor for a few years now. He is very friendly. I feel like he knows what he is doing. I have an attention disorder and he is very knowledgeable about it. I like how he does not just tell me what to do but lays a few options out and consults on what my best option will be, and what will be the cheapest coupled with my insurance. His communication skills arent the best. What I mean by that is it can get awkward fast because you run out of things to talk about. However, I like that. He gets down to business. He is a good man (which is important), and also an great doctor (even more important for his patients).

|  Disappointing  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Never felt like an indigent until I met this doctor. When I explained that my insurance was a high deductible and i needed him to code it correctly, his whole demeanor changed. I felt the physical was fast and incomplete. When I asked for the blood work to be done, he hesitated and said the insurance probably would not pay for it. I insisted on having it done. Very disappointing.

|  Where did quality healthcare go?  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Very disappointed with this doctor. During a physical, he did as little as possible. HIs attitude was condescending and very indifferent. I had to ask to have the blood work done. When I mentioned a pain in my lower abdomen, he checked for a hernia. Didn't find one and that was it. No other attempt to try and isolate the problem. My insurance only pays for one physical a year and you would have thought I was on medicaid. What has happened to the quality healthcare America used to give??? I would never go back to this doctor nor would I recommend him to anyone.