Dr. Dustin Child MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Kaysville, UT

May 21st, 2017
Dr. Child is great! He helped me with my knee and sore throat. Both times I have seen Dr. Child he got me in the same day and I didn't have to wait. He was thorough and caring. Also great office staff. Would recommend to anyone.

December 13th, 2016
Dr. Child is great at what he does. He makes the visit comfortable and always does his best to help solve any problem you might have.

November 2nd, 2016
Outstanding
I brought my son to Dr. Child for a swollen elbow after pitching. My son was in some pain and the swelling continued for a few days. Dr. Child took extra time to understand the history and the importance to my son and I. Initial x-rays didn't show any problems but because of the complete understanding he obtained from discussions with us, Dr. Child found that my son had a slight fracture in his elbow. Dr. Child continued to guide us through the process of healing and rehab. Son is doing well and still playing the game he loves! Thanks Dr. Child!!

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Child is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He has cared for me and my family for over 12 years. I would return to him and recommend him to friends & family.

October 25th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Child! He always takes the time to help our whole family with all of our medical issues. He has always been very happy to help and extremely professional during our visits. Dr. Child has always been able to treat us the same day which is so nice to have in our time of need.

October 19th, 2016
We really appreciated the time Dr. Child spent with us in first listening and asking questions, and then in explaining his recommendations. He is very personable and my daughter felt totally comfortable with him. Our family loves Dr. Child!

October 17th, 2016
Dr Child is engaged in the detail. He will evaluate and research to ensure the right path back to health. Mostly I have been impressed with his follow through. I have met with him many times over the past couple years and he always keeps promised follow up on his part.

October 16th, 2016
Self Employeed
This was my first apt. I fear going to the doctor's office. Dr. Child made me feel at ease during my visit. I was in for my annual and asthma problem. He was very calm and confident! All went very well. The meds he prescribed worked perfectly. My fear of doctors are over!!! Thank you Dr. Child! I highly recommend him to EVERYONE!

October 15th, 2016
Great experience with a kind, professional doctor
We took our son to see Dr. Child and he was so personable and kind. He really listened and was genuinely interested in making sure our son got the shots and the help he needed for his church mission in Ecuador. We appreciated the time he took with us - he didn't seem rushed at all. Dr. Child is professional and we would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great doctor!!!
My son and I have been going to Dr. Child for many years now. He is easy to schedule and always spends whatever time is necessary to properly diagnose and treat issues. He makes you feel confident and comfortable with his treatments because he is so thorough and willing to explore all possibilities. My son loves to see Dr. Child and frankly, that in and of itself says it all to me. Thanks Dr. Child!

Great Physcian!
Dr. Child truly cares about his patients. He never makes you feel that he is in a hurry when he is with you. He explains everything so you can understand and is so willing to answer any questions. My family was leaving for Washington D.C. when my son got sick. Dr. Child stayed late just to meet with us. He took the time to thoroughly check my son and prescribed the medications we needed. He told me to call anytime if we needed anything while we were gone. I would highly recommend Dr. Child.

October 14th, 2016
I recently had acute stomach flu. I had been ill for several days. Dr. Child seemed to know precisely what to prescribe. I was so grateful that the medication helped. I appreciated his professionalism and concern.