Dr. Dustin Child Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dustin Child?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2017

Dr. Child is an outstanding doctor! He is always kind, caring, professional, and competent. I especially appreciate the fact that he never rushes me but listens to me and then takes time to explain solutions to any problems I may have.

August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Child is an amazing doctor! I now take my children to him and have highly recommended him to other family members and friends.

August 19th, 2017

I trust him with my family!

Dr. Child always takes great care of us. We are able to be seen quickly & he knows exactly what to do to get us back to good health.

August 8th, 2017

Refuses to Listen.....OverCharges

I have never been blown off and felt more disrespected than I was by Dr. Child's. I had some side effects to some medicine that he gave to me. I did some research and it was clearly stated online that about 3% of people have this side effect. I talked to him about it and he discounted me completely and said it was not possible. As if he knew more about what my body was feeling than I did. He does not listen and plows ahead as if he knows everything and you know nothing. On top of that he does try to get you to come in over and over again for additional visits. He will charge you the full office visit and does not discount for follow ups. I could not have been more disappointed with someone who is suppose to care about patients.

June 3rd, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Knowledgeable. Easy access! Would definitely recommend!

May 27th, 2017

No scars!

Great doctor! I needed a skin mass removed. I was worried about scarring, but it healed up great!

December 14th, 2016

Dr. Child is great at what he does. He makes the visit comfortable and always does his best to help solve any problem you might have.

November 2nd, 2016

Outstanding

I brought my son to Dr. Child for a swollen elbow after pitching. My son was in some pain and the swelling continued for a few days. Dr. Child took extra time to understand the history and the importance to my son and I. Initial x-rays didn't show any problems but because of the complete understanding he obtained from discussions with us, Dr. Child found that my son had a slight fracture in his elbow. Dr. Child continued to guide us through the process of healing and rehab. Son is doing well and still playing the game he loves! Thanks Dr. Child!!

October 27th, 2016

Dr. Child is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. He has cared for me and my family for over 12 years. I would return to him and recommend him to friends & family.

October 25th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Child! He always takes the time to help our whole family with all of our medical issues. He has always been very happy to help and extremely professional during our visits. Dr. Child has always been able to treat us the same day which is so nice to have in our time of need.

October 19th, 2016

We really appreciated the time Dr. Child spent with us in first listening and asking questions, and then in explaining his recommendations. He is very personable and my daughter felt totally comfortable with him. Our family loves Dr. Child!

October 17th, 2016

Dr Child is engaged in the detail. He will evaluate and research to ensure the right path back to health. Mostly I have been impressed with his follow through. I have met with him many times over the past couple years and he always keeps promised follow up on his part.