A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Christiansen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Christiansen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Christiansen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dustin Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Dustin Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustin Christiansen practices Plastic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.