A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
- Milford General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin D Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin D. Davis practice?
- Dr. Dustin Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Davis practices Family Medicine near Georgetown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Georgetown Family Physicians.