A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Dinning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Dinning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinning graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Dinning has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Dinning DO is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dustin Dinning practice?
- Dr. Dustin Dinning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Dinning practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See Coeur D Alene Internists and Coeur D Alene Rheumatologists.