Dr. Dustin Dinning DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 15th, 2016
I saw this doctor for 3 years. He totally misdiagnosed me. Told me I had rheumatoid arthritis, put me on horrible transfusions for years, along with a dozen other highly dangerous medications, all for a diagnosis I didn't have. Finally after not getting any better (in fact worse), I sought out a second opinion and was found to have no autoimmune disease at all. The fact that all the bloodwork he took already had confirmed I had no active disease, makes it a true fact that I was a human guinea pig for this new physician who should obviously go back to med school!

February 18th, 2016
Very good, if you can get an appointment
Dr. Dinning is the only decent rheumatologist in our area, and one of the only to take our insurance (Tricare Prime). Fortunately, he is lauded as being an exceptional rheumatologist. The problem is, being the only one in the area and being very good, it would normally take 6 months to get an appointment. We were lucky that the referring doctor worked in the same building and was able to expedite the process so my wife was able to get an apt in 3 months. He was very thorough and ordered advanced testing to determine the true nature of her conditions and make and accurate diagnosis. It has taken nearly 5 years to reach this point because of incompetent doctors, some with personal agendas, did not conduct testing, make referrals to specialists or in some cases even conduct a examination, to find the underlining conditions causing her pain.

November 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
I think he is WONDERFUL. He diagnosed my condition perfectly & followed up to find the med that works. Always fills my rx very fast with my pharmacy & can always talk to his nurse.

November 13th, 2015
He is very professional, AND he takes the time to listen.

February 12th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Dinning is wonderful, he's the first Dr. that actually diagnosed me correctly and provided treatment. Staff is friendly, I would highly recommend him for joint problems, and receiving a correct diagnosis.

October 20th, 2014
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
Dr Dinning is the worst Dr I have ever met! I was never treated so awful by a Dr in my life! I saw him for over 2 years for RA please if your looking for a dr you can trust to help you look else where!

October 1st, 2014
Looks good, isn't
Ego needs a remedy. Won't say I'm sorry when wrong. Isn't available after hours or on Friday-Monday morning. No one on call for him. Takes days to get prescription faxed to pharmacy. Learning as he goes as a new dr. Patients are guinea pigs.

September 24th, 2014
Horrible !
I will never go back there... They totally ignore you if you have a bad reaction to a drug or if you have increased pain. Had to call 3 times ! Still took 5 days for a return call. Just to say call your primary... Really?