A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin James, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Garth James MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dustin G. James practice?
- Dr. Dustin James has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dustin James practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Gastroenterologists.