A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin James, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. James has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Garth James MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dustin G. James practice?
- Dr. Dustin James has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dustin James practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Gastroenterologists.