A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Hospitalist Group, LLC
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Lang MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin Lang practice?
- Dr. Dustin Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Lang practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.