A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Lillie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Lillie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin Lillie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lillie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Michael Lillie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin M. Lillie practice?
- Dr. Dustin Lillie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Lillie practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.