A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Manders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Manders is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin Manders, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manders graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Manders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Blue Manders MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dustin B. Manders practice?
- Dr. Dustin Manders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Manders practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.