A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin Paz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Paz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin Paz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin Paz practice?
- Dr. Dustin Paz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dustin Paz practices Emergency Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Emergency Physicians.