A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dustin Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dustin Raber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dustin Raber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dustin A Raber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dustin A. Raber practice?
- Dr. Dustin Raber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dustin Raber practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoore, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.