Family Physicians

1524 W Lacey Blvd
Ste 201
Hanford, CA 93230
559-583-4500
Locations and availability (4)

|  NOT a medical provider... man in a hurry.  |  show details
by Disappointed and discouraged on Aug 1st, 2014

The office and the staff is fine. The "doctor", not so much. The man is in a hurry to get in and out of the office to get to the next "patient" so he can get his billings out. He spends no time with you, doesn't check your eyes, ears, throat, listen to your heart and lungs. He barely has time to get both heals into the room. All of that takes too much time... from getting into the NEXT room... so he can send out his bill, or write a script for a prescription... so you can come back for a renewal... and a new opportunity for his office to bill you. He may have an MD but he isn't a Doctor.

|  Staff  |  show details
by Unhappy patient on Sep 12th, 2013

As far as Dr. Raber is concerned I do like him. He is very easy to talk to. My biggest problem is his staff. They push you through like cattle and then sit you in the room just to wait. My last visit one of his staff was on the phone arguing with someone on the other line over her own personal issues pretty loudly! I do believe that, that is rude no matter where you work. I am truly thinking about finding a new doctor based on his staff alone

|  love DR RABER !!  |  show details
by Jill m. on Feb 3rd, 2013

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! our whole family see's Dr Raber and we adore him. always listens, always right on with care and lets you be involved. he has the best personality........ whether you are a preteen or 88yrs old (my daughter and Mother in law) OMG he is wonderful with our autistic spectrum child too. his rooms all have themes........ just makes it alittle more fun to go have a shot :) . love the staff too... I am an RN and wouldnt go to anyone else.

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr Raber always goes the extra mile. Makes my husband and I feel that we are the most important people he has seen all day!Good to have such a caring Dr. in Hanford

|  Finally!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

I have never had a Family Doctor as I usually only go to the doctor when I am sick but decided that I should start seeing one proactively. At first I was hesitant because I hate going to new doctors, but I've never been so comfortable as I was at Dr. Raber's office! He is so warm and understanding! Not at all intimidating or overbearing. He listened to me and made me feel comfortable and cared for. Wow Hanford! I never thought I would find someone like Dr. Raber here!!

|  Professional & Personable  |  show details
by L. Borba on Jun 11th, 2011

I was very impressed with my visit to see Dr. Raber. The office was busy, but the staff and the doctor took their time and were thorough. Dr. Raber was warm and friendly. He was focused during my exam and explained everything well. I would recommend him highly.

|  average joe  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Good guy. Simple and to the point. Listens to the problem and talks about the solutions. I have a quick schedule and don't want to be there for 45 minutes talking. Fixed both of my issues with one visit. 2 Thumbs up

|  Medical  |  show details
by dlr on Dec 10th, 2009

I have moved many times and had many Doctors. Dr. Raber listens prior to any exam. He is willing to go beyond. I always say family doctors are referrals or middle doctors to the specialists however when the specialists aren't listening or don't explain, he does and hit him up on questions to see how much he keeps up with things.

Nov 16th, 2009

No matter what the nature of your visit is, Dr. Raber does not conduct any type of physical examination. He will write a presciption and/or order tests based on your complaint. He is very personable but I'm afraid it takes more than that to be a GOOD doctor.

Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Raber is wonderful! I couldn't see going to any other doctor

|  great physician  |  show details
by susan on Dec 31st, 2008

Dr. Raber makes me feel welcome and at ease. He is easy to talk with. He also sees my mother in his office. Dr. raber took care of my mother while she was in the hospital and did a great job. His office wait is usually minimal and he can usually get me in for a visit same day.