Dr. Dustin Raber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dustin Raber?

sad daughter

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I took my dad to this dr because he had pain in his shoulder and a torn rotator cuff. I ask to have his shoulder CT he said that would be of no value and purley academic. turns out my dad had lung cancer that had spread to his shoulder he must have suspected lung cancer because he ordered an xray of his lung. However you can't see cancer on an xray until it's too late. My dad did have lung cancer and it had spread to his shoulder and many other places in his body. This dr is incompetent not only did he not do what we asked he didn't even order the appropriate diagnostic test needed to save my dad. If you value your life go elsewhere.

Full of himself and doesn't care about patients if you're older than 75

Posted on September 1st, 2016

"Dr." Dustin Raber essentially let my grandmother die due to his negligence. He refused to read her chart and listen to her symptoms nor request testing. By the time his selfishness stated "go ahead and get another doctor then.." and the new doctor found a UTI, pneumonia in both lungs, and a pulminary embolism within a few minutes after looking at her chart. Dr. Raber is selfish and does not care about any patients. But he will charge insurance over $200/week for "chart reading" before letting you die.

Posted on January 9th, 2016

This MD cares about one thing.....$$$$ He spends all his time looking at the computer and I doubt he was even aware I was in the examination room.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

Dr Raber and his staff has always went above and beyond and beyond to help my family and me

Doesnt make me come in all the time for refills

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Raber is a minamalist. He doesnt make you follow up all the time for refills just so you can pay for visits every 3 months like my last doctor. He usually gives me a years worth of med refills and a lab slip to check my labs once a year (cholesterol check). You can usually get in same day you call. He is one of the few docs in town that will see you in the hospital if you end up there.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

He doesn't seem to know basic medical info. He should lose his license.

Great choice for primary care.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Friendly, clear in communication and compassionate toward his patient's needs. Found both the doctor and staff to be quite efficient. Friendly staff and clean office.

NOT a medical provider... man in a hurry.

Posted on August 1st, 2014

The office and the staff is fine. The "doctor", not so much. The man is in a hurry to get in and out of the office to get to the next "patient" so he can get his billings out. He spends no time with you, doesn't check your eyes, ears, throat, listen to your heart and lungs. He barely has time to get both heals into the room. All of that takes too much time... from getting into the NEXT room... so he can send out his bill, or write a script for a prescription... so you can come back for a renewal... and a new opportunity for his office to bill you. He may have an MD but he isn't a Doctor.

Staff

Posted on September 13th, 2013

As far as Dr. Raber is concerned I do like him. He is very easy to talk to. My biggest problem is his staff. They push you through like cattle and then sit you in the room just to wait. My last visit one of his staff was on the phone arguing with someone on the other line over her own personal issues pretty loudly! I do believe that, that is rude no matter where you work. I am truly thinking about finding a new doctor based on his staff alone

love DR RABER !!

Posted on February 3rd, 2013

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! our whole family see's Dr Raber and we adore him. always listens, always right on with care and lets you be involved. he has the best personality........ whether you are a preteen or 88yrs old (my daughter and Mother in law) OMG he is wonderful with our autistic spectrum child too. his rooms all have themes........ just makes it alittle more fun to go have a shot :) . love the staff too... I am an RN and wouldnt go to anyone else.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr Raber always goes the extra mile. Makes my husband and I feel that we are the most important people he has seen all day!Good to have such a caring Dr. in Hanford

Good job