Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
901 W 38th St
Ste 401
Austin, TX 78705
512-371-8817
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Reid is Fantastic!  |  show details
by Dianne on Mar 22nd, 2013

Dr. Reid is the BEST! I had been wanting Breast Reduction for many years and had multiple "consults" with different Doctors from the Dallas area, El Paso area and Abilene area as well as a few others. Not one of them gave me the sense of caring and down to earth bedside manner that Dr. Reid did. He loves what he does and it shows. He is caring and up front and honest and I believe he gives every patient he has his very best.I am now in my 4th week of recovery and I am absolutely blown away by the beauty of the work he performed on me. His staff is highly professional and very real, you never feel like you are in a place that is all about being fake. They take pride in their work as well and you can just sense that professionalism is a MUST if you want to work in this office. But, at the same time, they are not stuffy or snobby, just good people.

|  A great Experience  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Feb 10th, 2013

I had a breast lift/aug done. Great experience, little pain, wonderful surgery center and I love his staff. Could not have been better.Plus, they have delicious cookies in their office.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr Reid is truly one of the best, most approachable doctors I've ever seen, regardless of specialty. He made me feel like I was his only patient and answered every single question I had. And, he has the skills and experience for which I was looking. He is absolutely without ego, even though he certainly has the right to have one. I would happily send anyone I know and love to him.

|  Excellent Experience with Breast Augmentation and Mini-Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

To make a very long story short, we took our good time finding the right doctor, a good 9 months and hours and hours of researching. Money was not an issue and we were willing to travel within 4 hours. We were referred to Dr. Reid from a doctor my wife works with that had gone to Dr. Reid herself. She had a great experience and had breast augmentation and tummy tuck. From our experience, Dr.Reid is excellent for bed side manners. Very few doctors (even plastic surgeons) dont understand the concept of customer service. We experience this with another plastic surgeon. Dr.Reids understands this or he has a natural friendly personality. Staff and facility, you could not ask for better. Time IN/OUT, very reasonable.My sister in-law got breast augmentation and lypo suction 1 month before my wife at a different place in Austin with very minimal research. According to my wife, her scar was thick and breast didnt really look right. The lypo suction seemed uneven. After my sister in-law saw my wifes results, she is now considering going back to Dr.Reid for revision. Thats exactly why my wife and I did not rush and did our homework very thoroughly.Dr. Reid care is very personalized compared to even some of the best doctors we consulted with. What I mean by that is they are very flexible with yours schedule, especially since the surgery center is within walking distance from his office. Some doctors only do consultation certain days and surgery certain days. Even some of the best doctors will do as many surgeries in one day as possible and boast 30 mins for breast augmentation. We did not want to be part of an assembly line in case things went wrong with other patients or ourselves. The day of our surgery, Dr.Reid only had 2 other patients. He spent a good 2 hours on my wife for both procedure. That prob explains why the stitching was so great, even my wifes gynecologist made that comment. And hes said hes seen his fair share of bad results.Dr.Reid is not going to be your cheapest option. But hes going to be your safest option when you consider a revision will cost you the same amount as original surgery in most cases. His time and quality is well worth the extra you will pay. Just remember, you get what you pay for. My sister in-law is learning the hard way. In the end, she will pay substantially more than my wife for going to a discount doctor in the first place.We are very happy with the results and well be sending all our friends and family his way.