Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by 37 year old Mom of 2 - Breast Augmentation on Jun 16th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Reid, I am extremely pleased with my results! The office staff and nurses were wonderful, from start to finish it has been a great experience.

Tummy tuck 360 and lipo on thighs show details Tummy tuck 360 and lipo on thighs
by Katie B. on Apr 27th, 2016

Dr. Reid and his staff are fantastic! I've never had plastic surgery and I did a ton of research before even booking my appointment. No one can do what Dr Reid can do, he is beyond talented with his vision and surgical skills. I went from a 3x to a XS for my garments, I was a size 16 jeans to a 29 European jeans (about a 8) . I've had 2 boys, and the damage they did to my stomach wasn't cute, Dr. Reid fixed my muscles and shaped my body back to where it use to be pre children. I'm so grateful. I didn't have a single complication, everything went text book. He is worth every penny. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, I recommend him to anyone looking to become the best version of themselves.

A great Experience show details A great Experience
by Elizabeth on Feb 10th, 2013

I had a breast lift/aug done. Great experience, little pain, wonderful surgery center and I love his staff. Could not have been better.Plus, they have delicious cookies in their office.

Excellent Experience with Breast Augmentation and Mini-Tummy Tuck show details Excellent Experience with Breast Augmentation and Mini-Tummy Tuck
Feb 18th, 2012

To make a very long story short, we took our good time finding the right doctor, a good 9 months and hours and hours of researching. Money was not an issue and we were willing to travel within 4 hours. We were referred to Dr. Reid from a doctor my wife works with that had gone to Dr. Reid herself. She had a great experience and had breast augmentation and tummy tuck. From our experience, Dr.Reid is excellent for bed side manners. Very few doctors (even plastic surgeons) dont understand the concept of customer service. We experience this with another plastic surgeon. Dr.Reids understands this or he has a natural friendly personality. Staff and facility, you could not ask for better. Time IN/OUT, very reasonable.My sister in-law got breast augmentation and lypo suction 1 month before my wife at a different place in Austin with very minimal research. According to my wife, her scar was thick and breast didnt really look right. The lypo suction seemed uneven. After my sister in-law saw my wifes results, she is now considering going back to Dr.Reid for revision. Thats exactly why my wife and I did not rush and did our homework very thoroughly.Dr. Reid care is very personalized compared to even some of the best doctors we consulted with. What I mean by that is they are very flexible with yours schedule, especially since the surgery center is within walking distance from his office. Some doctors only do consultation certain days and surgery certain days. Even some of the best doctors will do as many surgeries in one day as possible and boast 30 mins for breast augmentation. We did not want to be part of an assembly line in case things went wrong with other patients or ourselves. The day of our surgery, Dr.Reid only had 2 other patients. He spent a good 2 hours on my wife for both procedure. That prob explains why the stitching was so great, even my wifes gynecologist made that comment. And hes said hes seen his fair share of bad results.Dr.Reid is not going to be your cheapest option. But hes going to be your safest option when you consider a revision will cost you the same amount as original surgery in most cases. His time and quality is well worth the extra you will pay. Just remember, you get what you pay for. My sister in-law is learning the hard way. In the end, she will pay substantially more than my wife for going to a discount doctor in the first place.We are very happy with the results and well be sending all our friends and family his way.